membership pays for itself
in 29 resorts worldwide
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Last snowed
- The date of the last snowfall.
- Fresh snow
- The depth of the last snowfall.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Resort runs
- An indication of the conditions on the lower, open runs back into the resort base.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
24 Feb 2017 13:18
|Loads of new snow. Fantastic skiing|
|Last snowed||24 Feb 2017|
|Last 7 days||47cm|
|Next 9 days||32cm|
|Upper piste depth||259cm|
|Lower piste depth||259cm|
|Off piste snow||Powder|
|Lifts open||7 out of 7|
Weather forecast glossary
- The predicted weather for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
- Snow expected
- The predicted amount of snow.
- Maximum temperature
- The predicted maximum temperature for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
Snow & weather forecast
|A moderate fall of snow, heaviest on Wed afternoon. Temperatures will be below freezing (max -1°C on Wed afternoon, min -11°C on Mon night). Wind will be generally light.|
|Friday 24 February 2017
|Monday 27 February 2017|
1cm snow expected
-8°C max temp
|Tuesday 28 February 2017|
7cm snow expected
-6°C max temp
|Wednesday 01 March 2017|
5cm snow expected
-1°C max temp
Snow overview for USA
Thursday 23rd February was yet another powder day for the western states of America. Resorts in Colorado, Utah and California all reported staggering snow fall totals today. Powder conditions are in abundance, and there is more snow on the way. The only place conditions are not powder are on the east coast where spring conditions are offering soft forgiving snow all the same.
Temperatures in the west are very cold, producing light fluffy snow. Once again, it is very safe the say America has the best skiing int he world at present.
tour operators in Alyeska
- 10% discount for Ski Club members
- The largest independent ski operator in the UK. Featuring over 140 catered chalets in superb...
- Frontier Ski
- 5% discount for Ski Club members
- Frontier Ski has 25 years worth of experience in creating luxury tailor-made ski holidays to Canada...