membership pays for itself
in 29 resorts worldwide
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Last snowed
- The date of the last snowfall.
- Fresh snow
- The depth of the last snowfall.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Resort runs
- An indication of the conditions on the lower, open runs back into the resort base.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
26 Apr 2017 13:17
|Fresh snow on upper slopes|
|Last snowed||26 Apr 2017|
|Last 7 days||31cm|
|Next 9 days||87cm|
|Upper piste depth||167cm|
|Lower piste depth||167cm|
|Off piste snow||Best up high|
|Lifts open||7 out of 8|
Weather forecast glossary
- The predicted weather for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
- Snow expected
- The predicted amount of snow.
- Maximum temperature
- The predicted maximum temperature for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
Snow & weather forecast
|A heavy fall of snow, heaviest during Fri afternoon. Temperatures will be well below freezing (max -6°C on Wed afternoon, min -15°C on Fri night). Wind will be generally light.|
|Wednesday 26 April 2017
Snowing lightly, refreshing pistes
|Wednesday 26 April 2017|
11cm snow expected
-6°C max temp
|Thursday 27 April 2017|
15cm snow expected
-9°C max temp
|Friday 28 April 2017|
31cm snow expected
-11°C max temp
Snow overview for USA
Many resorts, particularly around Colorado and Vermont, are now closed for the winter season. However, great skiing can still be found in the USA, where the season continues for the likes of Timberline (457cm) who received further fresh snow over the weekend.
Elsewhere, conditions are looking good in Utah at Snowbird (315cm) at the moment, where slopes are holding well and 7/11 lifts were still spinning on Monday.
Any resorts in Colorado that are still open can be hopeful of fresh snow this week. Loveland (155cm) in particular is forecasting around 100cm this week.
Like Loveland, just down the pass, a typical north American drive-in resort with minimal base facilities and a couple of on trail restaurants/cafes.
Do the double blacks off the right hand side of Pallavicini lift and have a great experience, not for the faint hearted, especially through the tight trees.
For open bowl skiing go up the Norway lift and cut a right along the Zuma cornice and drop into Montezuma Bowl,(opened jan 2008) all double blacks, but don't go too low, or you'll have to hike back up to the Zuma lift. Couple of straight forward pisted blues back down or go up to the right for blacks into the trees.
A dozen or so pisted runs are back on the front side providing skiing for all levels.