membership pays for itself
in 29 resorts worldwide
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Last snowed
- The date of the last snowfall.
- Fresh snow
- The depth of the last snowfall.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Resort runs
- An indication of the conditions on the lower, open runs back into the resort base.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
24 Feb 2017 13:18
|Great conditions - wax up your skis!|
|Last snowed||23 Feb 2017|
|Last 7 days||3cm|
|Next 9 days||36cm|
|Upper piste depth||185cm|
|Lower piste depth||185cm|
|Off piste snow||Tracked|
|Lifts open||12 out of 12|
Weather forecast glossary
- The predicted weather for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
- Snow expected
- The predicted amount of snow.
- Maximum temperature
- The predicted maximum temperature for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
Snow & weather forecast
|A moderate fall of snow, heaviest on Tue night. Extremely cold (max -14°C on Wed morning, min -19°C on Sun night). Winds increasing (calm on Sun afternoon, fresh winds from the W by Wed morning).|
|Friday 24 February 2017
|Monday 27 February 2017|
4cm snow expected
-15°C max temp
|Tuesday 28 February 2017|
6cm snow expected
-16°C max temp
|Wednesday 01 March 2017|
5cm snow expected
-13°C max temp
Snow overview for Canada
Thursday 23rd of February was another great day in Canada as sun and cloud faced off overhead.
Groomers in Panorama (80/138cm) are reporting variable conditions on groomed runs because of the weather and the recent snowfall. The best conditions are in shaded areas with most of the skiing being on firm, packed runs.
There is still some fresh powder to be exploited in Red Mountain (235cm) than+ks to recent snowfalls, though this is fast getting tracked out. The sunny weather there makes it one of the best resorts to be skiing in today. The freshest snow, however, can be found in Revelstoke (232cm), where 5cm fell overnight.
Love Banff, the town is lively, friendly, lots to do. The hotels are all quite good but the Banff Springs is just magnificent, if you can afford it just once, do it. We always hire a car and drive to the ski resorts Lake Louise and Sunshine where the skiing is absolutely marvellous for all abilities but you can get a buss which are very frequent and were free with a lift pass the last time we used one. We love tree skiing which is why we travel so far from England but its always worth it. I think we have been about twelve times now, which is a lot more than any other Canadian or U.S resort and were going back this December and cannot wait
Go there you will love it
ski accommodation in Banff - Sunshine Village
- 6% discount for Ski Club members
- Providing the largest selection of ski accommodation in Canada. Come & play in our Great...