membership pays for itself
in 29 resorts worldwide
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Last snowed
- The date of the last snowfall.
- Fresh snow
- The depth of the last snowfall.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Resort runs
- An indication of the conditions on the lower, open runs back into the resort base.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
25 Apr 2017 13:05
|The best conditions can be found on the upper slopes|
|Last snowed||25 Apr 2017|
|Last 7 days||10cm|
|Next 9 days||65cm|
|Upper piste depth||227cm|
|Lower piste depth||227cm|
|Resort runs||Spring snow|
|Off piste snow||Best up high|
|Lifts open||12 out of 12|
Weather forecast glossary
- The predicted weather for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
- Snow expected
- The predicted amount of snow.
- Maximum temperature
- The predicted maximum temperature for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
Snow & weather forecast
|A heavy fall of snow, heaviest during Mon night. Temperatures will be below freezing (max -1°C on Wed afternoon, min -6°C on Tue morning). Wind will be generally light.|
|Tuesday 25 April 2017
A mixture of sun, cloud and snow showers
|Tuesday 25 April 2017|
7cm snow expected
-3°C max temp
|Wednesday 26 April 2017|
3cm snow expected
-1°C max temp
|Thursday 27 April 2017|
16cm snow expected
-1°C max temp
Snow overview for Canada
Limited but good skiing continued in Canada today, Monday 24th April. Light snowfalls over the weekend made for excellent fresh snow conditions in Banff and Whistler (355cm) today. The light snow is forecast to continue this week for both resorts, although warm temperatures will make the snow feel heavy.
Love Banff, the town is lively, friendly, lots to do. The hotels are all quite good but the Banff Springs is just magnificent, if you can afford it just once, do it. We always hire a car and drive to the ski resorts Lake Louise and Sunshine where the skiing is absolutely marvellous for all abilities but you can get a buss which are very frequent and were free with a lift pass the last time we used one. We love tree skiing which is why we travel so far from England but its always worth it. I think we have been about twelve times now, which is a lot more than any other Canadian or U.S resort and were going back this December and cannot wait
Go there you will love it
ski accommodation in Banff - Sunshine Village
- 6% discount for Ski Club members
- Providing the largest selection of ski accommodation in Canada. Come & play in our Great...