membership pays for itself
in 29 resorts worldwide
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Last snowed
- The date of the last snowfall.
- Fresh snow
- The depth of the last snowfall.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Resort runs
- An indication of the conditions on the lower, open runs back into the resort base.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
25 Apr 2017 13:05
|Resort is closed for the season|
|Last snowed||No report|
|Last 7 days||0cm|
|Next 9 days||48cm|
|Upper piste depth||0cm|
|Lower piste depth||0cm|
|Upper pistes||No report|
|Resort runs||No report|
|Off piste snow||No report|
|Lifts open||0 out of 15|
Weather forecast glossary
- The predicted weather for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
- Snow expected
- The predicted amount of snow.
- Maximum temperature
- The predicted maximum temperature for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
Snow & weather forecast
|A heavy fall of snow, heaviest during Wed night. Temperatures will be below freezing (max -2°C on Wed afternoon, min -12°C on Thu night). Wind will be generally light.|
|Tuesday 25 April 2017|
|Tuesday 25 April 2017|
7cm snow expected
-3°C max temp
|Wednesday 26 April 2017|
13cm snow expected
-2°C max temp
|Thursday 27 April 2017|
9cm snow expected
-5°C max temp
Snow overview for USA
Many resorts, particularly around Colorado and Vermont, are now closed for the winter season. However, great skiing can still be found in the USA, where the season continues for the likes of Timberline (457cm) who received further fresh snow over the weekend.
Elsewhere, conditions are looking good in Utah at Snowbird (315cm) at the moment, where slopes are holding well and 7/11 lifts were still spinning on Monday.
Any resorts in Colorado that are still open can be hopeful of fresh snow this week. Loveland (155cm) in particular is forecasting around 100cm this week.
This is a great place to ski. But the nightlife is not so hot.
The transfer time is a killer 5 hours. Gunison airport needs to get on board and take international flights then I would go again!
tour operators in Crested Butte
- 10% discount for Ski Club members
- The largest independent ski operator in the UK. Featuring over 140 catered chalets in superb...
member discounts in Crested Butte
- 60% discount for Ski Club members
- N.B. Online bookings will vary depending on resort and seasonal time. However Ski Club members will...