membership pays for itself
in 29 resorts worldwide
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Last snowed
- The date of the last snowfall.
- Fresh snow
- The depth of the last snowfall.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Resort runs
- An indication of the conditions on the lower, open runs back into the resort base.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
28 Mar 2017 13:21
|Improving conditions thanks to the new snow|
|Last snowed||28 Mar 2017|
|Last 7 days||20cm|
|Next 9 days||57cm|
|Upper piste depth||182cm|
|Lower piste depth||182cm|
|Off piste snow||Best up high|
|Lifts open||15 out of 15|
Weather forecast glossary
- The predicted weather for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
- Snow expected
- The predicted amount of snow.
- Maximum temperature
- The predicted maximum temperature for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
Snow & weather forecast
|A moderate fall of snow, heaviest on Thu night. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 1°C on Thu afternoon, min -7°C on Tue night). Wind will be generally light.|
|Tuesday 28 March 2017
Cloudy skies, light snow expected
|Wednesday 29 March 2017|
0cm snow expected
-1°C max temp
|Thursday 30 March 2017|
10cm snow expected
1°C max temp
|Friday 31 March 2017|
15cm snow expected
-5°C max temp
Snow overview for USA
Monday 27th March was a day of mostly mixed precipitation across America. Spring conditions are bringing spring storms to our featured resorts. On piste conditions still remain good however with soft forgiving and slushy snow to be found in abundance. Off-piste is becoming increasingly limited.
In the forecast cloudy stormy conditions a set to remain this week, some excellent snowfalls are expected in Colorado in the next 72 hours.
This is a great place to ski. But the nightlife is not so hot.
The transfer time is a killer 5 hours. Gunison airport needs to get on board and take international flights then I would go again!
tour operators in Crested Butte
- 10% discount for Ski Club members
- The largest independent ski operator in the UK. Featuring over 140 catered chalets in superb...
member discounts in Crested Butte
- 60% discount for Ski Club members
- N.B. Online bookings will vary depending on resort and seasonal time. However Ski Club members will...