membership pays for itself
ski with us in resort?
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Last snowed
- The date of the last snowfall.
- Fresh snow
- The depth of the last snowfall.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Resort runs
- An indication of the conditions on the lower, open runs back into the resort base.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
17 Apr 2014 13:30
|The best conditions can be found on the upper slopes|
|Last snowed||15 Apr 2014|
|Last 7 days||30cm|
|Next 9 days||4cm|
|Upper piste depth||80cm|
|Lower piste depth||0cm|
|Off piste snow||Spring snow|
|Lifts open||17 out of 38|
Weather forecast glossary
- The predicted weather for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
- Snow expected
- The predicted amount of snow.
- Maximum temperature
- The predicted maximum temperature for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
Snow & weather forecast
|Moderate rain (total 16.0mm) heaviest on Fri night, then becoming colder with a dusting of snow on Fri night. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 9°C on Sun afternoon, min 0°C on Fri night). Wind will be generally light.|
|Thursday 17 April 2014
Clear skies providing great views
|Friday 18 April 2014|
4cm snow expected
4°C max temp
|Saturday 19 April 2014|
0cm snow expected
8°C max temp
|Sunday 20 April 2014|
0cm snow expected
9°C max temp
Snow overview for Austria
Thursday 17th April was a predominantly sunny day across the open Austrian resorts, bringing a change to the weather. Earlier this week fresh snowfall blessed many Austrian resorts and improving the on and off piste snow cover.
The heaviest snowfall has been reported on the higher ski areas, such as on the Stubai Glacier at Neustift (20/365cm), Obergurgl (35/128cm), Kaprun (120/280cm) and Kuhtai (60/90cm).
The skiing at Zauchensee (55/110cm) was excellent on Thursday with fresh snow across much of the off-piste terrain and piste conditions that were more akin to mid-winter than spring.
Cloudy weather is forecast to return to the Austrian resorts over the weekend and throughout next week. The freezing level is also expected to sit at or above 2,500m which means that many slopes could see rain.
member discounts in Fugen
- 50% discount for Ski Club members
- N.B. Online bookings will vary depending on resort and seasonal time. However Ski Club members will...