membership pays for itself
ski with us in resort?
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Last snowed
- The date of the last snowfall.
- Fresh snow
- The depth of the last snowfall.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Resort runs
- An indication of the conditions on the lower, open runs back into the resort base.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
06 Dec 2013 13:30
|Great conditions for this time of year|
|Last snowed||06 Dec 2013|
|Last 7 days||15cm|
|Next 9 days||4cm|
|Upper piste depth||60cm|
|Lower piste depth||10cm|
|Off piste snow||Varied|
|Lifts open||13 out of 38|
Weather forecast glossary
- The predicted weather for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
- Snow expected
- The predicted amount of snow.
- Maximum temperature
- The predicted maximum temperature for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
Snow & weather forecast
|A dusting of new snow. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 1°C on Sun morning, min -7°C on Fri night). Winds decreasing (strong winds from the WNW on Fri afternoon, calm by Sun morning).|
|Friday 06 December 2013
Cloudy today, snow possible
|Friday 06 December 2013|
4cm snow expected
-4°C max temp
|Saturday 07 December 2013|
0cm snow expected
-3°C max temp
|Sunday 08 December 2013|
0cm snow expected
0°C max temp
Snow overview for Austria
Most of our featured Austrian resorts experienced a warm and sunny week but good early-season snowfall means more will open early this weekend.
St. Anton (10cm/50cm) will kick off the new season on Friday 6th December along with nearby Lech (30cm/40cm) and Zurs (30cm/40cm). There has been no new snow in the Arlberg ski area but each resorts should offer good on-piste conditions.
Serfaus (10cm/55cm) and Fiss (10cm/55cm) will also start operations on Friday 6th December and are expected to have 31 lifts and 85km of pistes available.
Despite a mostly sunny week there are still excellent early season conditions at our featured glacial resorts. Solden (10cm/142cm) now has top to bottom skiing on offer and there is a strong base and good on-piste conditions at Kaunertal (0cm/272cm).
member discounts in Fugen
- 50% discount for Ski Club members
- N.B. Online bookings will vary depending on resort and seasonal time. However Ski Club members will...