membership pays for itself
Ambassadors in 28
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Last snowed
- The date of the last snowfall.
- Fresh snow
- The depth of the last snowfall.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Resort runs
- An indication of the conditions on the lower, open runs back into the resort base.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
29 Jan 2015 13:14
|Last snowed||29 Jan 2015|
|Last 7 days||62cm|
|Next 9 days||37cm|
|Upper piste depth||110cm|
|Lower piste depth||70cm|
|Off piste snow||Powder|
|Lifts open||31 out of 36|
Weather forecast glossary
- The predicted weather for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
- Snow expected
- The predicted amount of snow.
- Maximum temperature
- The predicted maximum temperature for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
Snow & weather forecast
|A moderate fall of snow, heaviest on Fri morning. Temperatures will be below freezing (max -2°C on Thu afternoon, min -8°C on Fri afternoon). Wind will be generally light.|
|Thursday 29 January 2015
Poor visibility due to present snowfalls
|Thursday 29 January 2015|
5cm snow expected
-2°C max temp
|Friday 30 January 2015|
5cm snow expected
-8°C max temp
|Saturday 31 January 2015|
1cm snow expected
-4°C max temp
Snow overview for Austria
Austria has enjoyed a week full of fresh snowfall with all of our featured resorts reporting powdery conditions and increases in overall base depths. It continued to snow on Thursday 29th January with cold temperatures, just in time for the approaching weekend.
The Ski Welt region, including Soll (60/80cm), Westendorf (60/80cm), Ellmau (60/80cm), Hopfgarten (60/80cm) and Scheffau (60/80cm), enjoyed fresh snow throughout the week and more snow fell on Thursday with up to 10cm reported in the morning.
The Amade region, including resorts such as Bad Gastein (125/240cm), Bad Hofgastein (25/95cm), Flachau (80/190cm) and Wagrain (50/115cm) have all seen fresh snow this week with up 20cm being reported on Wednesday and it continued to drop on Thursday too. Overall temperatures remain below freezing, keeping the pistes in an excellent state and there is plenty of fresh powder off the piste.
There’s more cloud and snow just around the corner as the weekend approaches. It’s going to be quite a cold one too so wrap up warm and consider taking a low light lens if possible.
member discounts in Fugen
- 50% discount for Ski Club members
- N.B. Online bookings will vary depending on resort and seasonal time. However Ski Club members will...