membership pays for itself
in 29 resorts worldwide
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Last snowed
- The date of the last snowfall.
- Fresh snow
- The depth of the last snowfall.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Resort runs
- An indication of the conditions on the lower, open runs back into the resort base.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
29 Apr 2016 12:34
|Resort is closed for the season|
|Last snowed||No report|
|Last 7 days||0cm|
|Next 9 days||6cm|
|Upper piste depth||0cm|
|Lower piste depth||0cm|
|Upper pistes||No report|
|Resort runs||No report|
|Off piste snow||No report|
|Lifts open||0 out of 37|
Weather forecast glossary
- The predicted weather for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
- Snow expected
- The predicted amount of snow.
- Maximum temperature
- The predicted maximum temperature for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
Snow & weather forecast
|Heavy rain (total 48.0mm), mainly falling Sun afternoon. Becoming colder with a light covering of snow, mostly falling on Wed morning. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 6°C on Tue afternoon, min 0°C on Tue night). Wind will be generally light.|
|Friday 29 April 2016|
|Sunday 01 May 2016|
0cm snow expected
4°C max temp
|Monday 02 May 2016|
0cm snow expected
5°C max temp
|Tuesday 03 May 2016|
3cm snow expected
6°C max temp
Snow overview for Austria
Only ten of our featured resorts in Austria remain open for snowsports on Thursday 28th April, with this weekend set to see further closures. Good late season skiing still available across many resorts, particularly across the high glacial resorts where some good snowfall over the course of the week ensuring that pistes across the upper mountain remain in good condition. The cloud affecting many resorts on Thursday is set to hand around over much of the weekend, with fluctuating temperatures seeing the possibility of some light snow and rain fall during this period.
- 101 adventurous reasons why Ski Club Travel Insurance gives you more freedom
- This isn't just an over-enthusiastic claim - our new travel insurance covers you for a huge variety of sports and activities, including most things involving snow.
member discounts in Fugen
- 60% discount for Ski Club members
- N.B. Online bookings will vary depending on resort and seasonal time. However Ski Club members will...