membership pays for itself
in 29 resorts worldwide
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Last snowed
- The date of the last snowfall.
- Fresh snow
- The depth of the last snowfall.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Resort runs
- An indication of the conditions on the lower, open runs back into the resort base.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
29 Apr 2016 12:34
|The best conditions can be found on the upper slopes|
|Last snowed||28 Apr 2016|
|Last 7 days||20cm|
|Next 9 days||26cm|
|Upper piste depth||457cm|
|Lower piste depth||170cm|
|Resort runs||Hard packed|
|Off piste snow||Best up high|
|Lifts open||27 out of 28|
Weather forecast glossary
- The predicted weather for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
- Snow expected
- The predicted amount of snow.
- Maximum temperature
- The predicted maximum temperature for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
Snow & weather forecast
|A light covering of new snow, mostly falling on Fri night. Becoming milder with light rain (total 5.0mm) on Sun afternoon. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 3°C on Fri afternoon, min -6°C on Sat morning). Winds decreasing (fresh winds from the NNE on Sat morning, calm by Sun afternoon).|
|Friday 29 April 2016
Cloudy today, rain/snow possible
|Friday 29 April 2016|
3cm snow expected
3°C max temp
|Saturday 30 April 2016|
4cm snow expected
-2°C max temp
|Sunday 01 May 2016|
1cm snow expected
2°C max temp
Snow overview for USA
California has seen somewhat of a resurgence over the last couple of weeks, with heavy snow dramatically improving the fortunes of many resorts. Another 5cm of new snow on Wednesday has ensured that slopes remain in good condition ahead of the weekend. The sun is expected to shine over the coming days and into the early part of the weekend. Sunday will mark a change, however, with rain showers forecast throughout the day.
Excellent skiing is currently available across Utah, after 25cm of new snow fell over the course of the week. Slopes are thus in excellent condition ahead of the busy weekend period. Cloud is expected to hang around the region over much of the weekend, with the possibility of some light snowfall during this period.
On east coast, limited skiing is currently available, with the majority of our featured resorts suspending weekday lift operations. No new snow has fallen over the course of the week and many slopes are beginning to suffer, with spring conditions starting to take their toll. Sun will shine during the early part of the weekend, before rain showers move in over the course of Sunday.
Skied Mammoth 25 March 2006. Fantastic skiing on a massive mountain, snowed for four days out of six dumped four feet one day. Be prepared for lots of wind although they close the top of the mountain to wind and avalanche blasting. There is still loads to ski. Cheap place to eat and drink lakanaki hawian bar at the village happy hour 3.30-6.00 - 6 buds and food 16 dollars awesome. If you want to know more go to the offical Mammoth web site click on forums and you can find every thing you want.
- Think you have skied it all? Well, Utah will surprise you.
- With 14 world-class resorts, of which 10 are less than an hours drive from Salt Lake City International Airport, all covered in over 500 inches (13 meters) of The Greatest Snow on EarthÂ®, Utah will...
tour operators in Mammoth
- 10% discount for Ski Club members
- Largest independent ski operator in the UK. Featuring over 100 catered chalets, plus self-catering...
- Ski Solutions
- 5% discount for Ski Club members
- Ski Solutions is Britain's original and largest specialist ski travel agency and tailor-made...
- Ski Independence
- 5% discount for Ski Club members
- Ski Independence is the UK's leading tailor-made ski specialist offering the best hotels,...
member discounts in Mammoth
- 60% discount for Ski Club members
- N.B. Online bookings will vary depending on resort and seasonal time. However Ski Club members will...