membership pays for itself
ski with us in resort?
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Last snowed
- The date of the last snowfall.
- Fresh snow
- The depth of the last snowfall.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Resort runs
- An indication of the conditions on the lower, open runs back into the resort base.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
06 Dec 2013 13:30
|A dusting of snow has improved the pistes|
|Last snowed||05 Dec 2013|
|Last 7 days||5cm|
|Next 9 days||9cm|
|Upper piste depth||61cm|
|Lower piste depth||30cm|
|Off piste snow||Varied|
|Lifts open||2 out of 8|
Weather forecast glossary
- The predicted weather for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
- Snow expected
- The predicted amount of snow.
- Maximum temperature
- The predicted maximum temperature for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
Snow & weather forecast
|A dusting of new snow. Temperatures will be below freezing (max -2°C on Fri morning, min -11°C on Sat night). Mainly strong winds.|
|Friday 06 December 2013
Cloudy today, snow possible
|Friday 06 December 2013|
0cm snow expected
-4°C max temp
|Saturday 07 December 2013|
0cm snow expected
-9°C max temp
|Sunday 08 December 2013|
1cm snow expected
-10°C max temp
Snow overview for USA
There have been plenty of powder days across resorts on the west coast of America this week after consistent snowfall and cold temperatures.
With temperatures as low as -18C on Thursday 5th December, and more forecast, conditions in Colorado are particularly impressive. Aspen (48cm/100cm) provided the best conditions on Thursday 5th December after 35cm of fresh powder fell overnight. Durango (83cm/83cm) is due to open early this weekend and also received 30cm on Wednesday 4th November in preparation.
Jackson Hole (94cm/116cm) has some of the best conditions in North America at the moment with over 280cm cumulative snowfall already. The resort received 25cm of fresh powder on Wednesday and a top up of 3cm the following day.
Temperatures are much warmer on the east coast with snow-making forced to halt in Killington (25cm/61cm) on Thursday with spring conditions across the resort.