membership pays for itself
in 29 resorts worldwide
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Last snowed
- The date of the last snowfall.
- Fresh snow
- The depth of the last snowfall.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Resort runs
- An indication of the conditions on the lower, open runs back into the resort base.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
26 Apr 2017 13:17
|Great conditions for this time of year|
|Last snowed||26 Apr 2017|
|Last 7 days||88cm|
|Next 9 days||44cm|
|Upper piste depth||365cm|
|Lower piste depth||365cm|
|Off piste snow||Powder|
|Lifts open||4 out of 11|
Weather forecast glossary
- The predicted weather for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
- Snow expected
- The predicted amount of snow.
- Maximum temperature
- The predicted maximum temperature for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
Snow & weather forecast
|A heavy fall of snow, heaviest during Fri morning. Temperatures will be below freezing (max -1°C on Wed night, min -10°C on Thu night). Mainly strong winds.|
|Wednesday 26 April 2017
Heavy snow just keeps on falling
|Wednesday 26 April 2017|
18cm snow expected
-2°C max temp
|Thursday 27 April 2017|
7cm snow expected
-7°C max temp
|Friday 28 April 2017|
12cm snow expected
-7°C max temp
Snow overview for USA
Many resorts, particularly around Colorado and Vermont, are now closed for the winter season. However, great skiing can still be found in the USA, where the season continues for the likes of Timberline (457cm) who received further fresh snow over the weekend.
Elsewhere, conditions are looking good in Utah at Snowbird (315cm) at the moment, where slopes are holding well and 7/11 lifts were still spinning on Monday.
Any resorts in Colorado that are still open can be hopeful of fresh snow this week. Loveland (155cm) in particular is forecasting around 100cm this week.
I have just returned from 3 days in Snowbird, first day only managed to ski in the morning as high winds closed lifts, it then snowed for 24 hours! Wow superb powder, huge variety of runs in trees to aid visibility, you could ski hard for a month and not do the same run twice.
My American friends tell me to give a bad report to stop more people coming, but I can't it is wonderful skiing. We stayed in the Cliff Lodge, in a huge twin room, friendly service, good value package, super restaurant on the Atrium on 10th floor, breakfast however was disappointing and pricey.
We are probably going back on Friday for a final visit I can't wait.
tour operators in Snowbird
- 10% discount for Ski Club members
- The largest independent ski operator in the UK. Featuring over 140 catered chalets in superb...
- Ski Independence
- 5% discount for Ski Club members
- Ski Independence is one of the UK's leading tailor-made ski specialists offering the best hotels...
member discounts in Snowbird
- 60% discount for Ski Club members
- N.B. Online bookings will vary depending on resort and seasonal time. However Ski Club members will...