membership pays for itself
in 29 resorts worldwide
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Last snowed
- The date of the last snowfall.
- Fresh snow
- The depth of the last snowfall.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Resort runs
- An indication of the conditions on the lower, open runs back into the resort base.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
26 Nov 2015 13:08
|Resort not yet open|
|Last snowed||26 Nov 2015|
|Last 7 days||25cm|
|Next 9 days||15cm|
|Upper piste depth||25cm|
|Lower piste depth||10cm|
|Off piste snow||Fresh|
|Lifts open||0 out of 15|
Weather forecast glossary
- The predicted weather for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
- Snow expected
- The predicted amount of snow.
- Maximum temperature
- The predicted maximum temperature for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
Snow & weather forecast
|A moderate fall of snow, heaviest on Thu morning. Temperatures will be below freezing (max -1°C on Fri morning, min -5°C on Thu night). Winds decreasing (near gales from the NNW on Thu morning, light winds from the WNW by Sat night).|
|Thursday 26 November 2015
|Thursday 26 November 2015|
11cm snow expected
-3°C max temp
|Friday 27 November 2015|
0cm snow expected
-2°C max temp
|Saturday 28 November 2015|
4cm snow expected
-4°C max temp
Snow overview for Andorra
The snow continued to fall in Andorra on Thursday 26th November.
Around 5-15cm fell over the country, with base depths seeing an increase as a result. Another 10cm is forecast to fall over the course of Thursday. There will be light flurries in some resorts over the weekend but it will be an overall sunny and cold opening weekend for most resorts. A period of settled weather is moving in for next week, with high temperatures forecast. With this in mind be sure to get out this weekend for the best of the conditions before the fresh snow begins to melt away.
Feb half term 2012. Last minute and anxiety filled trip to Andorra with 2 boys aged 7 and 10.
The gem of the week was skiing in Arcalis- which is 1 hour on th ebus from Arinsal- but just a bit like a mini version of Whistler. I could happily ski nowhere else. Only a few lifts but fast and long. Lots f interesting easily accessible off-piste and a err-ride area. Great ski school facilities fr lids and great value food.
No accommodation at the base station.