membership pays for itself
Ambassadors in 28
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Last snowed
- The date of the last snowfall.
- Fresh snow
- The depth of the last snowfall.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Resort runs
- An indication of the conditions on the lower, open runs back into the resort base.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
29 Jan 2015 13:14
|Good skiing on firmly packed runs|
|Last snowed||27 Jan 2015|
|Last 7 days||7cm|
|Next 9 days||119cm|
|Upper piste depth||125cm|
|Lower piste depth||75cm|
|Off piste snow||Tracked|
|Lifts open||15 out of 15|
Weather forecast glossary
- The predicted weather for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
- Snow expected
- The predicted amount of snow.
- Maximum temperature
- The predicted maximum temperature for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
Snow & weather forecast
|A heavy fall of snow, heaviest during Fri morning. Temperatures will be below freezing (max -1°C on Thu afternoon, min -13°C on Sat night). Winds decreasing (gales from the WNW on Thu night, light winds from the WNW by Fri night).|
|Thursday 29 January 2015
Heavy snow forecast
|Thursday 29 January 2015|
21cm snow expected
-1°C max temp
|Friday 30 January 2015|
26cm snow expected
-8°C max temp
|Saturday 31 January 2015|
12cm snow expected
-9°C max temp
Snow overview for Andorra
The pistes are currently set up hard packed across Andorra, thanks to a combination of high winds and limited natural snowfall. Some very heavy snow is forecast over the weekend, with upwards of a metre forecast in some favoured spots. The Ski Club Leader in Soldeu (50/100cm) reported firm pistes on Wednesday, but this will change significantly with the incoming snowfall.
Feb half term 2012. Last minute and anxiety filled trip to Andorra with 2 boys aged 7 and 10.
The gem of the week was skiing in Arcalis- which is 1 hour on th ebus from Arinsal- but just a bit like a mini version of Whistler. I could happily ski nowhere else. Only a few lifts but fast and long. Lots f interesting easily accessible off-piste and a err-ride area. Great ski school facilities fr lids and great value food.
No accommodation at the base station.
- CatchUp - the new way to meet other Ski Club members
- Designed to help you connect with other Club members, chat, and arrange to ski together.
- Andorra Resorts: Great Value Skiing, Booked Independently
- Since the forming of the ski areas Grandvalira and Vallnord, 11 and 10 years ago respectively, with many millions of Euros having been invested in the lift infrastructure, mountain services and...