membership pays for itself
ski with us in resort?
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Last snowed
- The date of the last snowfall.
- Fresh snow
- The depth of the last snowfall.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Resort runs
- An indication of the conditions on the lower, open runs back into the resort base.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
17 Apr 2014 13:30
|Spring conditions across the resort|
|Last snowed||04 Apr 2014|
|Last 7 days||0cm|
|Next 9 days||15cm|
|Upper piste depth||240cm|
|Lower piste depth||140cm|
|Piste quality||Spring snow|
|Off piste snow||Spring snow|
|Lifts open||12 out of 15|
Weather forecast glossary
- The predicted weather for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
- Snow expected
- The predicted amount of snow.
- Maximum temperature
- The predicted maximum temperature for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
Snow & weather forecast
|Light rain (total 3.0mm) at first, then becoming colder with a dusting of snow on Sun night. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 6°C on Fri afternoon, min 0°C on Sun night). Wind will be generally light.|
|Thursday 17 April 2014
Another glorious day
|Friday 18 April 2014|
0cm snow expected
6°C max temp
|Saturday 19 April 2014|
1cm snow expected
4°C max temp
|Sunday 20 April 2014|
2cm snow expected
1°C max temp
Snow overview for Andorra
Spring skiing conditions continue across the Andorran ski areas this week with bright skies and snow that softens quickly during the day. If you do not like soft, heavy snow then stick the higher slopes in the afternoon.
The deepest base of our featured Andorran resorts is reported at Arcalis (140/240cm) in the Vallnord ski area.
Clouds are forecast to move in this weekend, bringing a chance of fresh snow.
Feb half term 2012. Last minute and anxiety filled trip to Andorra with 2 boys aged 7 and 10.
The gem of the week was skiing in Arcalis- which is 1 hour on th ebus from Arinsal- but just a bit like a mini version of Whistler. I could happily ski nowhere else. Only a few lifts but fast and long. Lots f interesting easily accessible off-piste and a err-ride area. Great ski school facilities fr lids and great value food.
No accommodation at the base station.