membership pays for itself
in 29 resorts worldwide
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Last snowed
- The date of the last snowfall.
- Fresh snow
- The depth of the last snowfall.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Resort runs
- An indication of the conditions on the lower, open runs back into the resort base.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
08 Feb 2016 13:13
|Good skiing on firmly packed runs|
|Last snowed||07 Feb 2016|
|Last 7 days||7cm|
|Next 9 days||108cm|
|Upper piste depth||80cm|
|Lower piste depth||30cm|
|Upper pistes||Hard packed|
|Off piste snow||Limited|
|Lifts open||13 out of 15|
Weather forecast glossary
- The predicted weather for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
- Snow expected
- The predicted amount of snow.
- Maximum temperature
- The predicted maximum temperature for the afternoon period at mid-mountain level.
Snow & weather forecast
|A moderate fall of snow, heaviest on Tue night. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 3°C on Mon morning, min -8°C on Tue night). Winds increasing (light winds from the WNW on Mon night, near gales from the WSW by Tue afternoon).|
|Monday 08 February 2016
Partly cloudy, some sunny spells
|Monday 08 February 2016|
0cm snow expected
3°C max temp
|Tuesday 09 February 2016|
11cm snow expected
0°C max temp
|Wednesday 10 February 2016|
6cm snow expected
-4°C max temp
Snow overview for Andorra
It was a predominately sunny start to the week across much of Andorra, with only the occasional cloudy spell on Monday 8th February. Improving conditions are prevalent across many of our featured resorts after 5-10cm of fresh snow fell over the course of Sunday. Soldeu (35/60cm) saw the best of the current snowfall, with 10cm dramatically improving the conditions both on and off the piste. The best skiing can currently be found on the well-groomed runs of the upper mountain, with resorts runs becoming soft due to temperatures of around +6C on the lower mountain.
Conditions across all resorts are set to see further improvement, with light snow forecast to fall over the entire week ahead. Around 20-25 cm of fresh snow is expected to fall across all resorts before the weekend. Temperatures will fall over the coming days, with lows of around -4C on Wednesday.
Feb half term 2012. Last minute and anxiety filled trip to Andorra with 2 boys aged 7 and 10.
The gem of the week was skiing in Arcalis- which is 1 hour on th ebus from Arinsal- but just a bit like a mini version of Whistler. I could happily ski nowhere else. Only a few lifts but fast and long. Lots f interesting easily accessible off-piste and a err-ride area. Great ski school facilities fr lids and great value food.
No accommodation at the base station.