There is a Executive Assistant role vacancy at the Ski Club of Great Britain based in Wimbledon.
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
Ski Club of Great Britain has an exciting opportunity for an experienced EA to join a well-established membership organisation. This is newly created position to support CEO and Finance Director.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage the diaries and schedules of CEO and FD
- Organise and schedule meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for it, and take minutes during meetings
- Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required
- Liaise with clients and business guests
- Maintain electronic filing system
- Create and update board reporting packs, presentations, word documents, reviews, analytic reports
- Manage expenses, reimbursement
- Any other ad hoc tasks and projects as and when required
The successful Executive Assistant will be/ have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a full mastery of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Able to juggle a variety of different projects concurrently, prioritising and scheduling effectively to ensure delivery to deadlines and quality standards
- Highly organised, disciplined in workflow management
- Able to produce written reports to the highest quality standards.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with excellent attention to detail.
- Keen to adapt to new challenges in an agile manner and bring creative thinking to generate new thinking and ideas to solve problems.
- Delivering high calibre presentations and written reports
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays*
- Perk Box (Vouchers, discounted gym membership, free coffee and cinema tickets)**
- Private medical*
- Flexible summer working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
*Full year entitlement
** Available after 1 year of service
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your C.V. and covering letter stating how your experience meets the requirements of the role. Please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org