The Ski Club of Great Britain has a vacancy for the Head of Operations role
Job title: Head of Operations
Reports to: CEO
Location: Wimbledon, London
Contract: Full time, permanent
Responsible for optimizing operational tasks
• Manage and take full responsibility for all areas of Operations, including team development , and IT service provision across a mix of internal and external platforms and providers for all holiday and on-snow leading activities
• Ensure that all departmental processes are carried out efficiently to ensure the team is delivering excellent member service
• Develop operations KPIs to measure and manage service efficiency, and provide regular reporting to demonstrate objectives being met and enhanced service levels
• Overall responsibility for the booking and organisation of flights, transfers, rail and accommodation.
• 24/7 Emergency contact for Leaders in resort as part of crisis response
• Develop a continuous improvement programme to continually improve service process efficiency (speed/cost/improved output/all)
• Develop a platform strategy for all internal platforms; specifically booking platforms and linkage to external and website
• Lead, develop and coach the team, develop from within
• Develop and over-see Crisis Response Plan, to deal with extreme emergency on-snow, or potential PR impacts. Where required, oversee operational response to crisis management events
• Oversee and be responsible for IT/Web/Systems outages
• Be a role-model amongst the Management Team: demonstrate leadership behaviours, and help develop the Management Team .
Fully responsible for Ski Club services, including data management, insurance products, information and other associated services.
• Manage and motivate the Membership Services team members in their duties, and provide support where required.
• Customer Services manager at the Ski Club concerning Ski Club Platinum member travel insurance complaints.
• Optimise the Ski Club Travel Insurance policy products, and work in partnership with On- and Off-line marketing teams to continuously develop the product range
• Develop and execute strategy to grow Ski Club Membership
• Review Membership offer and ensure it is relevant to snow-sport participants of all ages and abilities and that is inclusive of all diverse audiences.
• Evaluate and identify optimal pricing strategy for membership
• Work in partnership with On and Off-line marketing teams to continuously promote and develop membership base • Identify and scope business requirements for development of Member Services.
- Cycle Scheme
- Private Medical
- 20 days annual leave
- Perk Box
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your C.V. and covering letter stating how your experience meets the requires of the job description. Please email this to email@example.com