Job title: Member Engagement
Reports to: Owen Chapman (Head of Member Services)
Salary: £24,000 plus bonus and benefits
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: Available now
Closing Date: Monday 4th July
PurposeEngaging with current members to ensure they are aware of the myriad of services and benefits available to them. Increase loyalty and reduce ‘churn’ in membership by involving members more actively in areas of the club and providing a focal point for member feedback. Supporting members who would like to become more actively involved with the club both in the UK and in resort
Engaging with members and non-members across all discussion platforms to make them aware of the club’s activities and services.
This role will work closely with the membership and marketing teams to ensure our marketing aligns with our member (and potential member) needs. Providing real time feedback on from members (and potential members) to aid product development and communication.
- Engaging with members across all available channels – in person events, virtual events and social media.
- Co-ordinating member events both organised directly and member led, supporting member led events with operational and promotional expertise and resources.
- Monitoring all Ski Club related social media pages and groups, starting conversations and replying to members questions. Creating new groups as required around destinations or topics. Helping share member knowledge with other members
- Increase engagement, membership and followers of our social media channels in
- Monitoring engagement and other key metrics via social listening tools
- Starting and participating in other online blogs and forums discussing snowsports, providing assistance and advice and working with the wider team to assist.
- Identifying gaps in our member services and reporting back to the relevant teams and the SMT to address these as part of the club’s development strategy.
- Work with our membership data to better understand utilisation of our services and the factors driving the data.
- Help protect our wider brand by monitoring comments (both positive and negative) responding constructively and reporting and infringements of our registered trademarks.
- Familiarity with all social platforms, including use of third party listening and monitoring tools
- Confident working with data, ideally with experience of a CRM
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and pro-active, able to deal with the complexities of event management (costings, logistics, communication)
- Essential: Experience and knowledge of snowsports
- Desirable: Experience within a membership organisation or working in a loyalty role
SummaryThis role would suit a keen skier or snowboarder with good communication skills looking for an exciting and varied role in the snowsports industry, based in the UK
- Location: Hybrid working but with easy access to Kennington office. Able to travel for events as required.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your C.V. and covering letter stating how your experience meets the requires of the job description. Please email this to [email protected] by the closing date stated above.