Large, spread-out, lively village close to Kitzbühel, with which it shares its slopes. There are three ways into the slopes, all a bus-ride from the village. There are few challenging slopes and the main slopes back are easy cruises when snow is good. There's a beginner lift and area at the foot of the Gaisberg slopes. There's a wide choice of chalet-style hotels and pensions. Eating out is mostly in hotels, but there's a pizzeria and a steak house too. Nightlife is very lively.
- Innsbruck airport: 1 hours
- Munich airport: 2.5 hours
- Salzburg airport: 1.5 hours
- Kitzbuhel train station: In resort
- Tourist office: +43 (0)5357 2309
Sign up to receive email snow reports
Going skiing? Get your snow reports direct to your inboxGo