Spindrift Snowsports will be running an all day Ski Servicing Workshop on the 27th April at Chill Factore in Manchester.
So you've got some skis, get out and ski them! Over time, however, the edges become blunt and the bases lose the wax layers that let them run smoothly over the snow.
This day is aimed at people that have not serviced skis before, or have done some basic work, but want to expand their knowledge and check their technique works. We will take you through what happens to a ski as we use them and how to maintain them so they last for as long as possible.
We will cover:
- Base preparation including filling
- Base edge bevelling and sharpening
- Edge sharpening
- Base cleaning and preparation
- Wax selection and hot wax application
- Scraping and brushing
- Advice on putting together your own servicing kit
Click here to buy your ticket.
Ski Club members get 10% off tickets. Click here for discount details and code.