SUPPORTING WOUNDED VETERANS’ TUG-OF-WAR IN CANARY WHARF TO SUPPORT THE SKI AND OCEAN CHALLENGES
A tug-of-war for everyone – an excellent opportunity for teamwork
- Wounded veterans to compete alongside corporate employees
- Eight a side
- Book as a team, part team or individual and SWV will make up the team for you
- No experience necessary
- Ringside market and amusements from the skiing and sailing industries
- Each “pull” lasts approximately 10 minutes. You can book a convenient time during the day
- Trainer shoes essential and, for maximum comfort, wear a thick top and trousers
- Winners will be invited back for the knock-out finals competition at 7pm
Suggested minimum charity donation per individual entrant £10 or £80 per team per ‘pull’.
Prizes kindly sponsored by Consensio Chalets, Chel-Ski and ALS-Ski.
The winners will receive a a family slope hire (worth £199) kindly donated by Chel-Ski; 8 bottles of Opihr Gin for the winning team kindly sponsored by Sunsail; and a bucket of beer kindly sponsored by 640East bar.
Everyone on the winning and runners up teams will receive a bottle of Perrier-Jouët Champagne kindly donated by Consensio Chalets.
The tug-of-war will be followed by drinks at 640East, Montgomery Square (in the middle), Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf, E14 5JJ from 7.00pm. Cash bar – all welcome.
Contact Georgie Pike firstname.lastname@example.org or 07802 873 172 for a booking form.