Qualified instructors who know the best places to go in resort.
- The Ski Club has Instructor-led Guiding active in 11 resorts across France.
- Whether you're an improving skier or love adventurous off-piste skiing - ski with people of similar ability and aspiration.
- Unlike other types of rep, our Instructors have no motive other than to lead you to the best times on the snow.
- Stop staring at the piste map and wondering where to go, just enjoy your time on the mountain.
- Instructors also host a social hour where you can relax and enjoy a drink with other members.
- NEW for this season - ILG is available to non-members of the Ski Club
- NEW for this season - ILG in St Anton in Austria
We've partnered with Evolution 2 and other ski schools to offer an alternative to our Leading service in France. Evolution 2 are winners of several awards in their 25 year history, and have become one of the most respected organisations in the French Alps.
Each season, we run a regular programme of 3 sessions per week - a mix of half-days and full days that suits the varied skiing or boarding ability of our members. This appeals to the on piste improver keen to get more out of their usual skiing trip, as well as the more advanced member wanting to ski off piste with an expert professional. As fully qualified instructors, they can also offer instruction, as well as discounts on private lessons. In addition to the 3 sessions a week, due to high demand we run 2 additional off-piste sessions a week in Tignes and Val d’Isere.
To help run the service, and give us a better idea of demand across the resorts, there is a booking fee. This will contribute towards the additional administration costs of providing this service to members. We hope you'll see this as good value, considering the alternatives for instruction, guiding and courses available in France.
Why ski with an instructor in resort?
Skiing with the Ski Club means you can really get the most out of your time on the mountain. Our Instructor-led Guiding service, in partnership with Evolution 2 and other ski schools, provides the opportunity to ski with other members, with sessions catering for different abilities. These include both on and off-piste options, so you can pick the sessions which suit you best.
The Instructors undergo training to help them understand exactly what the Ski Club is about, and what makes it so special, so they’ll be able to provide a social experience very similar to our volunteer Leaders in other countries.
This is your chance to ski with a top qualified instructor at a fraction of the usual cost.
ILG Resorts 2017-18
France: Argentière, Avoriaz, Courchevel, Flaine, La Plagne, Les Arcs, Les Deux Alpes, Méribel, Tignes, Val d’Isère and Val Thorens
Austria: St Anton
These resorts will be available to book very soon.
Advance online bookings: £35 full day / £20 half day
Booking in resort: €45 full day / €30 half day
Advance online bookings: £70 full day / £40 half day
Booking in resort: €80 full day / €50 half day