Why ski with an instructor in resort?
- The Ski Club has Instructor-led Guiding active in 12 resorts.
- Whether you're an improving skier or love adventurous off-piste skiing - ski with people of similar ability and aspiration.
- This is your chance to ski with a top qualified instructor at a fraction of the usual cost.
- Stop staring at the piste map and wondering where to go - just enjoy your time on the mountain.
- NEW for this season - ILG is available to non-members of the Ski Club
- NEW for this season - ILG in St Anton in Austria
We've partnered with Evolution 2 and other ski schools to offer an alternative to our Leading service in France. Evolution 2 are winners of several awards in their 25-year history, and have become one of the most respected organisations in the French Alps.
The Instructors undergo training to help them understand exactly what the Ski Club is about, and what makes it so special, so they’ll be able to provide a social experience very similar to our volunteer Leaders in other countries. Instructors also host a social hour once a week where you can relax and enjoy a drink with other members.
Each season, we run a regular programme of 3 sessions per week - a mix of half-days and full days that suits the varied skiing or boarding ability of our members. This appeals to the on piste improver keen to get more out of their usual skiing trip, as well as the more advanced member wanting to ski off piste with an expert professional. As fully qualified instructors, they can also offer instruction, as well as discounts on private lessons. In addition to the 3 sessions a week, due to high demand we run 2 additional off-piste sessions a week in Tignes and Val d’Isère.
If you need help deciding which ILG sessions are best for you, take a look at our Ski Profiles.
To help run the service, there is a booking fee. This will contribute towards the additional administration costs of providing this service to members and non-members. We hope you'll see this as good value, considering the alternatives for instruction, guiding and courses available.
ILG Resorts 2017-18
Advance online bookings: £35 full day / £20 half day
Booking in resort: €45 full day / €30 half day
Advance online bookings: £70 full day / £40 half day
Booking in resort: €80 full day / €50 half day