We operate ILG in the following resorts:
France: Argentiere (inc. Chamonix Valley*), Avoriaz (inc. Morzine*), Courchevel 1850 (inc. Meribel^), Flaine, La Plagne, Les Arcs, Les Deux Alpes, Méribel (inc. La Tania*^ and Courchevel^), Tignes, Val d’Isere and Val Thorens (inc. Les Menuires*)
Austria: St. Anton
*Several of our ILG resorts offer easy access from neighbouring resorts, usually via public transport, are marked thus – if you are based in one of these neighbouring resorts, please do not hesitate to book on to our ILG sessions! Please plan ahead to ensure that you arrive at the meeting point in good time.
^ Courchevel 1850 and Meribel’s ILG sessions operate on alternate days throughout the week, offering skiers based in either resort or La Tania the chance to travel between resorts via lifts on “off” days in their base resort. Please plan ahead to ensure you arrive at the meeting point in good time. Skiers based in Courchevel 1650 will need to take public transport to 1850 to access lifts to Méribel as necessary.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
Off Piste Policy
It is compulsory to carry an avalanche transceiver, avalanche probe and shovel – which must be metal, not plastic – on all off piste sessions. This can be provided by the Ski School at no extra cost when booking – please request this service when booking
New Generation’s Cancellation Policy
- Financial Guarantee – full refund up to 45 days before your session
Any bookings made for the 2021/22 season may be cancelled for a full refund up to 45 days before the session.
- Flexibility – Defer your booking until 2025
Need to move your lessons? You now have the option to defer your lessons until April 30, 2025, at no additional cost (extended from the original 2-year deferral). You must let us know no later than 28 days before the start of your first lesson.
- New Generation COVID Cover
We’re also well aware that the COVID-19 situation may change over the coming months. If on, in which case we’re offering extra reassurance for you. If one of the following happens exclusively due to COVID-19:
• You are prevented from travelling as a result of national or international government-imposed travel restrictions.
• You are sick with COVID-19 (you must provide a medical certificate/positive COVID-19 test as evidence).
• Total resort closure due to national or local government action.
• A full refund will be offered if more than 28 days from your session. After this, an 80% refund will be available between 8 and 28 days before your first lesson and a 70% refund up until 48hrs before the start time of your first lesson
- Zero Risk Option
For a small addition fee (7% of booking price) you can add a 100% refund guarantee, offering a full refund for cancellation, for any reason, up to 48hrs before your session. This must be selected and added to your booking at time of booking and is non-refundable.