Private ski lessons are probably the best way to make the most of your ski holiday.
A private ski instructor or guide can fully focus on your needs and individually help you to improve your skiing technique - tuition is adapted to your pace and skill level. Most private instructors allow up to six people per group, which means you can bring your family and friends and divide the cost between you.
You are planning to improve your skiing technique with a private instructor this winter and have not yet decided, where to go? CheckYeti has put together a list of Europe’s top 5 resorts to explore with a private instructor:
● Val Thorens: Improve your technique in the world’s largest ski area
● Zermatt: Enjoy your private lessons on top of the Alps
● St Anton: Experience off-piste adventures with a private freeride guide
● Obergurgl-Hochgurgl: Be enchanted by the Diamond of the Alps
● Courchevel: Indulge in a touch of French luxury
Find out more about these top 5 resorts on the CheckYeti blog.