Operations Assistant - On Snow Services
Contract: Temporary, Full time October 2018 - March 2019, with opportunity to extend
Based: Wimbledon, London
Deadline for application: 5pm, Sunday 28th October
Salary: £18k - £20k pro rata
The Ski Club of Great Britain is the UK’s largest snowsports membership organisation. We are seeking a Leader Support Assistant to support the Leader and Instructor-led guiding team.
On-snow services, including the Club’s core ski Leader and Instructor-led guiding service, are key member benefits. Our volunteer Leaders offer guided days across 18 resorts throughout the winter season. Reporting to our Leader Services Manager, you will have exemplary administration and organisational skills. You will need to be a quick learner with a pro-active can-do attitude who is organised and enthusiastic with a demonstrable service ethic. This is a fantastic role situated at the centre of the Ski Club’s core operation.
Please forward your C.V. and covering letter, along with the job title for the application to Owen Chapman –
• Provide support for the Ski Club’s on-snow ski Leaders, including briefings on upcoming trips, providing feedback and dealing with concerns and issues.
•Provide a one-stop-shop for handling operational support for Ski Club’s On Snow services.
• Provide Administrative support and response for Ski Club members, ski Leaders and suppliers.
• Ensure member and prospective member calls and emails are dealt with in a friendly yet professional manner.
• Process member bookings and refunds.
• Adhere to contracts deadlines – confirming booked sessions, updates to guides, Leaders, ski schools and other suppliers.
• Occasional Saturday and evenings work required throughout the season at events or with emergency contact phone.