2. The Promotion is open to residents in the UK aged 18 and over. It excludes employees of The Ski Club of Great Britain, the third-party Agency and anyone professionally connected to the competition.
3. Timings: The Promotion starts Tuesday 12th March 2019 and finishes at 10am (G.M.T.) on Monday 25th March 2019. The Ski Club reserves the right to amend the competition end date or withdraw the Promotion at any time.
4. How to enter: To enter, you must have received a link to the Ski Club’s survey via email and;
i. Complete all required fields of the survey to submit a valid entry, including name and email address
ii. Entries must not feature offensive content or content which infringes 3rd party copyright.
iii. Only one entry per user. If it becomes apparent that you are attempting to circumvent this condition by any means your entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
5. Prize: One winner will receive a pair of Zag skis up to the value of €599. The prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable, and The Ski Club reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. No cash alternative. The winner will be provided with either a male or female version of the skis.
6. Selecting the winner & delivery: One winner will be selected at random from the valid entries received within the competition period. The winner will be selected within 72 hours of the closing date and contacted via email. The winner must then provide the requested details within 5 working days and Prize will be sent within 10 working days of receipt. Proof of ID may be required.
7. The Ski Club’s decisions regarding all Promotion matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Ski Club reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by The Ski Club to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by The Ski Club to be disruptive or to contravene the spirit of the Competition.
9. By entering this promotion you hereby assign to The Ski Club, and waive your moral rights in, the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in your entry and in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this promotion. To the extent permitted by law, The Ski Club and the third-party Agency are not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
10. The third-party Agency is Ponderosa, Cross York Street Studios, Cross York Street, Leeds LS2 7BL.
11. Any correspondence regarding this Competition should be forwarded in writing to The Ski Club of Great Britain at the following address: 133-137 Alexandra Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 7JY.