To take our on snow offering to the next level, we've introduced a series of fantastic new performance clinics, an intensive ski instruction week, an epic month of training in the mountains and even the Ski Club's own race team. We're very excited about these new offerings and we're sure that they'll significantly add to our fantastic membership offering ahead of the 2019/20 season. So read on and follow the links below to find out more.
Ski Club Performance Ski and Snowboard Clinics
Our team of top British instructors – including Mark Jones, Amanda Pirie, Chemmy Alcott and Andy Jerram – have put together a fantastic day of instruction and video analysis to take your skiing to the next level. You’ll finish with new skills, refreshed ski legs and a personalised action plan to implement this winter.
And for those of you that prefer one plank, we’re also running two sessions for snowboarders, led by the excellent Baden Knifton from Onyx Snowboard School.
There's seven dates in August, September and October to choose from at the snow domes in Hemel Hempstead, Manchester and Tamworth – for more information please give us a call on 020 8410 2015.
- Saturday 24th September - Ski Club On Piste and Mogul Performance Clinics (Hemel Hempstead) - Amanda Pirie and Chemmy Alcott
- Friday 20th September – Ski Club Ski Performance Clinic 1 (Hemel Hempstead) – Amanda Pirie and Mark Jones
- Friday 20th September - Ski Club Snowboard Performance Clinic 1 (Hemel Hempstead) - Baden Knifton
- Saturday 21st September – Ski Club Ski Performance Clinic 2 (Hemel Hempstead) - Amanda Pirie, and Mark Jones
- Saturday 21st September -Ski Club Snowboard Performance Clinic 2 (Hemel Hempstead) – Baden Knifton
- Friday 27th September – Ski Club Performance Ski Clinic 3 (Manchester)– Amanda Pirie and Mark Jones
- Saturday 28th September – Ski Club Performance Ski Clinic 4 (Manchester) – Amanda Pirie and Mark Jones
- Friday 4th October – Ski Club Performance Ski Clinic 5 (Tamworth) – Andy Jerram
- Saturday 5th October – Ski Club Performance Ski Clinic 6 (Tamworth) – Andy Jerram
"The first ever Ski Club UK Performance Day at Hemel was a huge success. Whilst the weather sweltered outside we stayed cool and energised whilst expanding our skills through easy to follow improvement pathways. Starting the day working on balance and getting our ski legs back, developing into for and aft pressure through to building big lateral angles, there really was an ideal drill for everyone. Individual video analysis bought up a host of opportunities to work on and areas to excel even further. My group was hungry to learn, open to change and had fantastic energy throughout."