ON SNOW EXPERIENCE
To take part in this course you will need to have a good level of fitness – the ability to ski consistently all day and on consecutive days. This course is aimed at Intermediate (Red) and Advanced Intermediate (Silver) on piste skiers. If you are unsure of your ski level, please see our Ski Profile Page.
The course only package gives you the opportunity to find accommodation that suits you. The Ski Club staff are happy to give you advice about booking your travel and accommodation, as well as your travel insurance.
- Approximately 30 hours training per week with specialist coaches
- Personalised performance analysis and action planning
- Two off-snow performance analysis or learning sessions per week
- Off-snow biomechanics assessment and personalised ski-specific exercise action plan
- Weekly programme adapted to conditions and goals shared at the start of each week
Our goal is to make you look and feel awesome on your skis! The ‘Make Me An Awesome Skier’ process starts with setting your personal skiing goals, helping to create an individualised programme to work through and achieve the improvements needed to make you awesome. These will be slightly different for each individual but working alongside some of the industry’s top instructors, you will set clear goals in order to achieve the desired improvements. Along your journey you will have the support and camaraderie of your teammates and dedicated mentors. We want you to feel the buzz of the perfect turn and achieving your goals.
- Complete a huge range of sessions across a 4 week course - an awesome skier can ski all over the mountain, on piste and off, bumps, jumps and a dose of mountain safety.
- Gain a variety of skills and techniques that will help you achieve your skiing goals. • Learn about performance psychology so that you can put in your best turns when it matters.
- Brush up on the tactics of skiing - one of lesser known yet more important areas of what it takes to be an awesome skier.
- Have an off-snow biomechanics assessment and receive a personalised exercise programme which will improve your ski specific fitness.
The course will include approximately 30 hours a week of instruction from our team of specially selected coaches at Supreme Ski School - www.supremeski.com.
SUPREME SKI SCHOOL COACHING TEAM
Aaron will be overseeing the Make Me an Awesome Skier Course. He is a current BASI trainer, former National Team racer, international Olympic coach and owner of Supreme Ski School, bringing a wealth of knowledge to the course where he will be orchestrating the team of coaches.
Our superstar all-rounder whose love for the mountains and improving people’s skiing is next level. With a degree in sports science and experience teaching in Méribel, Rhydian is a highly skilled coach with buckets of enthusiasm. His endearing drive to perfect his own skiing helps others around him bring the best out in themselves.
Our off-piste specialist. The backcountry is where he feels at home the most and with his innate exploring skills, he revels in sharing these experiences with other enthusiast and skiers.
Our resident pro racing coach and big mountain skier - his technical knowledge and ski race coaching background is second to none. As a former British Ski Team racer, he can impress on a race course as well as in the park and big mountain competitions. Jack loves to share his passion for skiing with everyone he teaches and his friendly and patient personality make learning feel easy.