At New Horizons we’re all about the skiing and snowboarding.
Make new friends, visit the best resorts and return to the UK with lifelong memories.
Building on the success of our inaugural trip for under 39 skiers and snowboarders last winter, the New Horizons team have hand-picked ten fantastic resorts to host our second season of epic holidays.
We’ve used the Ski Club’s years of experience, extensive local knowledge, network of top-class instructors and passion for all things snowy to bring you the most memorable and action-packed itineraries possible, tailored specifically to skiers and snowboarders under 39. The resorts we've chosen are the world's best – including Val d'Isère, Avoriaz, Hakuba, Pila and Mayrhofen – ensuring your time on snow is as good as it gets.
Our unique formula ensures you get the most out of your time on snow, with a Ski Club Rep on hand to organise your week, choose the very best restaurants and take you to the hottest après spots.
- The World's best skiing – We take you to top resorts, with the best pistes and boundless off piste terrain
- We'll take the strain – Let us organise your accommodation and instructors and plan out a week packed with activities
- Insider knowledge – With decades of experience and great networks in resort, we know all the best local spots
- Our Ski Club Reps – They’re enthusiastic, mad-keen skiers and will be the focal point of your trip
- Fantastic people – Forge budding new snowy friendships with like-minded skiers and snowboarders
- Sustainability – The Ski Club are continuing their sustainability push with train-only holidays to Les Arcs