Spend an epic month in Méribel with the fantastic instructors from Supreme Ski School and take your skiing to the next level. Our new course promises personalised technique development, off-snow analysis sessions and 30 hours of intensive training each week.
- Coaching from some of the best British instructors in the Alps
- Approximately 30 hours a week of training
- Off-snow video analysis sessions and a biomechanics assessment
- Spend a month in Méribel, one of our favourite resorts
- Make new friends with like-minded skiers
So do you think you’re ready to become an awesome skier? This brand-new course runs from 6th January 2020 to 1st February 2020 and we anticipate that places will go fast, so make sure you get booking. Prices start from £1750 for the full four weeks – BOOK NOW
Who is the course for?
Our course is exclusively for Ski Club members and we’ve created the ultimate month on snow for our members in conjunction with Supreme Ski School. But don’t worry if you’re not yet a member, you can join the club beforehand and you’ll be entitled to a 50% discount on your first year of membership. In terms of ski standard, the course is aimed at Intermediate to Advanced Intermediate skiers (or Red to Silver skiers on the Ski Club’s ski profile system - click here to find out more) that are looking to take their skills to the next level. You’ll need a good level of fitness to make the most out of the course – you’ll be spending a lot of time on snow and will be skiing hard all day – BOOK NOW
Ski instruction from top instructors
Supreme Ski School have some of the best British ski instructors working anywhere in the Alps and are led by Aaron Tipping, a former GB racer and current BASI trainer. They’ll coach you on piste, in the powder, over the bumps and between the gates of a race course, ensuring you become a true all-rounder. Your coaching team includes:
- Aaron Tipping - Aaron will be overseeing the Make Me an Awesome Skier Course. He’s a current BASI trainer, former GB racer, international Olympic coach and owner of Supreme Ski School, bringing a wealth of knowledge to the course where he will be orchestrating the team of coaches.
- Rydian Morris - Our superstar all-rounder whose love for the mountains and improving people’s skiing is next level. With a degree in sports science and experience teaching in Méribel, Rhydian is a highly skilled coach with buckets of enthusiasm.
- Max Linney - Our off-piste specialist. The backcountry is where he feels at home the most and with his innate exploring skills, he revels in sharing these experiences with other enthusiasts and skiers.
- Jack Evans - Our resident pro racing coach and big mountain skier - his technical knowledge and ski race coaching background is second to none. As a former GB racer, he can impress on a race course as well as in the park or in the powder during big mountain competitions.
Off snow sessions
Away from the slopes, we’ll be running a comprehensive range of off slope sessions to complement your snow time and help improve your technique even more. There’ll be video analysis, ski performance psychology sessions, a biomechanics assessment and we’ll even create a personalised fitness and exercise programme to take away with you into the rest of the season and for winters to come.
Accommodation and logistics
This course only package gives you the flexibility to find accommodation that suits you and month-long rentals are readily available in Méribel. It also gives you the chance to arrive early to settle in and to stay later in the season to enjoy using your new skills – we’d certainly recommend prolonging your stay! The choice of travel options and insurance are also yours. If you need any help, the Ski Club’s friendly staff are on hand to give you advice about booking your travel and accommodation, as well as your travel insurance.
The price (from £1750 person) includes:
- Coaching from elite instructors
- 30 hours of ski instruction per week
- In-depth analysis of ski performance to improve your skills
- Off-snow sessions to build on the on snow time
The course does not include flights, transfers, accommodation or your lift pass. But, this gives you the flexibility to stay in a place that suits you and arrive and leave when you want to. Make sure you speak to our team at Ski Club HQ for help and advice.