Our team of top British instructors – including Mark Jones, Amanda Pirie, Chemmy Alcott and Andy Jerram – have put together fantastic days of instruction and video analysis to take your skiing to the next level. You’ll finish with new skills, refreshed ski legs and a personalised action plan to implement this winter.
There's seven dates in August, September and October to choose from at the snow domes in Hemel Hempstead, Manchester and Tamworth – to book or for more information please click on the links below or give us a call on 020 8410 2015.
- Saturday 24th September - Ski Club On Piste and Mogul Performance Clinics (Hemel Hempstead) - Amanda Pirie and Chemmy Alcott
- Friday 20th September – Ski Club Performance Clinic 1 (Hemel Hempstead) – Amanda Pirie and Mark Jones
- Saturday 21st September – Ski Club Performance Clinic 2 (Hemel Hempstead) – Amanda Pirie and Mark Jones
- Friday 27th September – Ski Club Performance Ski Clinic 3 (Manchester) – Amanda Pirie and Mark Jones
- Saturday 28th September – Ski Club Performance Ski Clinic 4 (Manchester) – Amanda Pirie and Mark Jones
- Friday 4th October – Ski Club Performance Ski Clinic 5 (Tamworth) – Andy Jerram
- Saturday 5th October – Ski Club Performance Ski Clinic 6 (Tamworth) – Andy Jerram
Amanda is one of the country’s top instructors, having led the coaching team for GB’s most successful Paralympic Ski Team. She’s also a BASI Trainer and uses her enthusiastic, positive personality to help take skiers techniques to the next level.
With over twenty years of experience and the highest BASI qualifications, there are few instructors that can rival Mark’s knowledge and ability. He’s also the technical editor of Ski+board, so make sure you have your latest kit questions at the ready.
Andy led the delivery of the performance module in the Ski Club Leaders course for over 10 years and he has the reputation as one of the UK’s most charismatic and knowledgeable instructors. His experience as a BASI Trainer will no doubt guide you through your skiing development.
As a four time Olympian with multiple World Cup top-10s under her belt, Chemmy is one of GB's most successful ski racers. Along with looking after her two young boys, she also now runs CDC performance ski camps with husband Dougie Crawford and has a whole host of other commitments, from commentary to public speaking, as well as being the Ski Club's Honorary President.
"The first ever Ski Club UK Performance Day at Hemel was a huge success. Whilst the weather sweltered outside we stayed cool and energised whilst expanding our skills through easy to follow improvement pathways. Starting the day working on balance and getting our ski legs back, developing into for and aft pressure through to building big lateral angles, there really was an ideal drill for everyone. Individual video analysis bought up a host of opportunities to work on and areas to excel even further. My group was hungry to learn, open to change and had fantastic energy throughout." Chemmy Alcott