ON SNOW EXPERIENCE
Develop your skiing to the next level on this 5 day performance course with Amanda Pirie and Mark Jones, two of the UK’s top ski instructors. Amanda and Mark will create a fun, safe and supportive learning environment that will give you the confidence to make positive changes to your skiing performance. You will learn about the building blocks of skiing skills which allow you to be an adaptable skier no matter the conditions and terrain you are skiing on – BOOK NOW.
This will be a piste-based course with some skill application in variable terrain such as bumps and unpisted snow. The skills you will develop will make you a more adaptable skier and allow you to ski the whole mountain with improved confidence, flow, control and style.
During this course, you’ll spend five full days skiing with instructors. This course is aimed at Advanced (Purple) to Expert (Gold) on piste skiers. If you are unsure of your ski level, please see our Ski Profile Page.
REASONS TO DO THE COURSE
- Kick-start your winter with the ultimate skiing skills development course
- Learn to be an adaptable skier so you can ski with confidence no matter the terrain or conditions
- Develop your skiing skills and knowledge with former Olympic coach Amanda Pirie and Mark Jones two of the UK’s most qualified, experienced and inspiring ski instructors
- Personalised skills development and action plan
- Early season skiing can present excellent skiing conditions on quiet slopes
- Meet with like-minded people from our friendly Ski Club community
- Enjoy a personalised experience in small groups limited to 8 people
The course will cover the fundamental building blocks of skiing. You will learn new skills and develop existing skills. This skills-based approach means that you will be an adaptable skier taking on all parts of the mountain with confidence and style.
The price (£450 for members) includes:
- 5 full days performance ski training
- Video analysis
- Personalised action plan
09:00 – Meet the team
09:00 – 12:15 Performance ski training
12:15 – 13:15 Lunch break at a reasonably priced restaurant (you are also welcome to bring a packed lunch as there are many picnic rooms on the mountain)
13:15 – 16:00 Performance ski training
17:00 – 18:00 Video analysis (on two evenings)
Amanda is one of the country’s top instructors, having led the coaching team for GB’s most successful Paralympic Ski Team. She’s also a BASI Trainer and uses her enthusiastic, positive personality to help take skiers techniques to the next level.
With over twenty years of experience and the highest BASI qualifications, there are few instructors that can rival Mark’s knowledge and ability. He’s also the technical editor of Ski+board, so make sure you have your latest kit questions at the ready.