- We will fully refund your money paid to us for any trip that is cancelled by Ski Club because of Covid-19*.
- Flexible Booking: If a trip is cancelled by us and there’s an opportunity to transfer to a similar trip in a different resort, we will waive the amendment fee and allow members to do this at no extra cost, subject to availability.
* Holidays with flights included are subject to early decisions regarding their running. We will therefore contact you 11 – 14 weeks before your trip is due to depart. You will then be offered the following options.
- Proceed with your booking, including flights, with the committed cost of flights becoming non-refundable, even in the event of us cancelling your holiday within the scope of our COVID-19 promise. Please note that if we were to cancel the trip closer to departure, this would mean a refund of any money paid minus the flight fee. (Flight fees would be disclosed to you before a decision is required regarding the booking)
- Proceed with your booking, without the flights. A no-flight discount will then be applied to the booking. This discount will differ depending on the flight cost on each specific trip (not our normal no-flight discount). You would still be able to take the set group transfer to/from the airport if desired.
- Cancel your booking. Any monies previously paid to us will be fully refunded in line with our COVID-19 promise.
- In addition, we’re looking out for your safety: We are currently monitoring each country’s government guidelines and resort situations for the coming season. We will be able to inform members as soon as we have new information in the lead up to departures, to make sure that we can do everything to keep you safe in the mountains.
- Below you will find some FAQ's regarding Covid-19, click on each question to reveal relevant answers. If you have concerns that are not addressed in the FAQs below, please contact the Freshtracks team at [email protected] and we will do our best to answer any further questions.
Find out what you need to do to meet entry requirements, and navigate the sometimes confusing world of COVID Passports, including what you to prepare before you travel.
Q – WILL FRESHTRACKS CANCEL MY HOLIDAY AND REFUND ME IF THE UK GOVERNMENT ARE ADVISING AGAINST TRAVEL TO THE COUNTRY I AM DUE TO BE VISITING?
Q – WILL FRESHTRACKS CANCEL MY HOLIDAY AND FULLY REFUND ME IF THE AREA I AM DUE TO BE VISITING IS IN A LOCAL LOCKDOWN?
Q - can I cancel or change my holiday?
71+ days prior to departure = loss of deposit
70 – 43 days = 30%
42 – 31 days = 50%
30 – 0 days = 100%
Cancellation of Freshtracks Course Only holidays
71+ days prior to departure = loss of £100
70 – 31 days = 50%
30 – 0 days = 100%
If you would like to amend or change the date of your holiday, please notify us as in writing as soon as possible. We will do our best to make the change but cannot guarantee to do so; there will be a minimum charge of £30 per person to do so. Any additional costs due to difference in holiday price will also be payable.
You may transfer your holiday package to another person who satisfies all the conditions applicable to that package. In order to do so you must give us notice in writing of your intention at least 7 days before the package is due to start. We will inform you of any additional fees, charges or other costs relating to the transfer of your Freshtracks trip.
Q - will the ski club refund me if I must cancel my holiday due to showing covid-19 symptoms a week or two prior to the trip commencing?
Q - WILL I NEED TO SELF-ISOLATE/QUARANTINE DURING OR AFTER MY HOLIDAY?
A – If the country you are due to be visiting on a Freshtracks trip is requiring quarantine upon entry, then we will cancel the holiday and refund any money that has been paid to us.
Q – WHEN WILL FRESHTRACKS MAKE THE DECISION TO POTENTIALLY CANCEL A HOLIDAY DUE TO COVID-19?
We aim to review Covid regulations between 4 – 5 weeks before a trips departure. If it is looking certain that a trip will not be running due to Covid then we will make the decision to cancel at this time. If it is still not clear if a country will be open for travel, then we may leave this decision until a few weeks before departure.
If there is a last-minute decision by the Government, a few days before your departure, and the FCDO advise against travel to the country you are due to be visiting, then we will once again cancel the holiday and provide you with a full refund on any money that has been paid to us.
Q - Do I need to wear a facemask on my ft or mt holiday?
Q - CAN I STILL SHARE A TWIN SHARE ROOM WITH ANOTHER MEMBER FROM A DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLD?
Single occupancy holidaysWe also offer a number of single occupancy rooms on our twin share holidays, and these will be available for a supplementary cost. If you have any questions about the single rooms, or are unsure if there are any available on a particular trip, then please contact the Freshtracks team on [email protected]
Q - is the ski club in touch with hotels regarding their covid-19 safety precautions?
q - what precautions are the ski club taking to minimise the possibility of me contracting covid-19 whilst on my ski club holiday?
Q – WHAT IF THE UK GOVERNMENT ADD THE COUNTRY I AM IN TO A NO TRAVEL LIST WHILST I AM ON A FRESHTRACKS HOLIDAY?
q - what happens if my temperature is checked at the airport and i am unable to fly? will the ski club refund me?
Q - what happens if I show covid-19 symptoms whilst on my ft/mt holiday?
Please also ensure that you notify your Ski Club Rep and/or the Ski Club (via phone call or text from your place of isolation) and we will do our best to support where necessary.
Q - I have been classed as vulnerable by the government; can I still book a holiday with you?
A - Yes, the risk is yours to take although we advise you to think carefully before doing so.
Please also remember to contact your insurers to declare any pre-existing medical conditions and ensure that your medical record with us is up to date.
Q - Which trips and courses are covered by Our Covid Promise?
The Ski Club Performance Series development courses are not covered by all elements of the Covid Promise, and these Development courses will still run regardless of the FCDO advice at the time of the course. You would therefore not be entitled to a refund if the FCDO were advising against all but essential travel. Normal booking conditions apply to the Ski Club Performance Series courses, and these can be found here.
Q - HOW WILL THE GOVERNMENTS CURRENT (AUGUST 2021) TRAFFIC LIGHT SYSTEM AFFECT MY BOOKING?
As we approach your trip, If the FCDO are allowing travel to the destination of your holiday, then we will review the traffic light advice in place for the destinations before making a decision regarding the running of your trip. Based on the current system (July 2021), we would make the following decisions.
Red: We will not run any holidays to a red destination, and you will be fully refunded for any money paid. It is highly unlikely that the FCDO would advise travel to a destination on the red list.
Amber (with UK quarantine upon return): We will continue to run the holiday, and we ask that you follow government advice upon your return to the UK. We will not be able to refund your booking should you wish to cancel. If you wish to transfer your booking, then we will do everything we can to accommodate this for no admin fee. Please note that as we approach the holiday, we will be liable to costs from suppliers so the decision regarding the transference of a booking will be made on a trip-by-trip basis.
Amber (No UK quarantine): We will continue to run the holiday, and we ask that you follow government advice upon your return to the UK. We will not be able to refund your booking should you wish to cancel. If you wish to transfer your booking, then we will do everything we can to accommodate this, however there will be an admin fee. Please note that as we approach the holiday, we will be liable to costs from suppliers so the decision regarding the transference of a booking will be made on a trip-by-trip basis.
Green: We will continue to run the holiday and will be unable to refund your booking should you wish to cancel.