Ski Club Platinum Membership
Ski Club Platinum membership includes annual European multi-trip travel insurance, with comprehensive cover for all your winter and summer holidays. Plus, if you have a family membership, children up to 24 are covered for FREE.
Benefits of our Platinum membership European Multi-Trip Travel Insurance policy include:
- Up to 24 days winter sports cover per trip, 45 days in total per year
- Winter sports cover available up to the age of 75
- Children under 24 covered FREE with family membership
- Cover for on & off piste skiing & snowboarding without a guide
- Over 100 activities included as standard
- Up to £6,000 cancellation cover if you need to cancel your trip
- Up to £500 cover for lost ski pass and missed ski lessons
- Upgrade available to cover 5 months of winter sports
More information on what is covered by Ski Club Platinum membership insurance can be found below.
Find out more about the other benefits of Ski Club Platinum membership.
Current Ski Club members can upgrade to Platinum membership.
Platinum membership travel insurance can be extended to include world-wide cover. To find out more and to receive a quote, please call TIF on 0300 303 2610.
Ski Club Platinum membership insurance details
Ski Club Platinum membership includes Annual European Multi-Trip Travel Insurance with winter sports cover as standard, including skiing and snowboarding off piste without a guide. Year-round insurance for all your winter and summer holidays, including 24 days winter sports cover*. Plus children under 24 are covered FREE with Family membership.
For full details on what is covered, please refer to the policy wording.
|Platinum membership cover includes:|
|Permanent loss of sight or limb||£20,000|
|Permanent and total disablement||£20,000|
|Maximum Trip Limit||31 days*|
|Winter sports cover
|Unable to use your pre-paid Ski Pack total||£500|
|Winter sports equipment is lost, stolen or damaged total||£2,000|
|Winter sports equipment hire due to damaged equipment total||£1,000|
|Hired winter sports equipment is lost, stolen or damaged:||£500 total|
|Avalanche closure total||£1,000|
|Piste/resort closure due to too much or not enough snow||£300|
Ski Pack means ski pass, ski lift pass and ski school fees
* Up to 24 days winter sports cover per trip. 45 days in total per year.
Full policy information can be found in the policy wording.