Quiet, pleasant village at the entrance to the Chamonix valley - well-positioned for exploring the region and great for short breaks. The resort has an old core with a pretty church, but modern developments in chalet style have spread along the road at the foot of the slopes, with the result that some of them are quite a walk from the lifts. There are a number of bars and restaurants, though evenings are generally quiet and relaxed. The slopes amount to the biggest single area in the valley, with varied treelined runs that make the best place to go when bad weather closes the other areas.
- CheckYeti 10 off all ski lessons
- snowrental 65 up to 65% off equipment hire, prebooked online (vary between resorts & shops)
- Skiset 50 up to 50% off equipment hire, prebooked online (vary between resorts & shops)
- AlpyBus 10 discount for Ski Club Members
- Cham Van 10 discount on transfers for Ski Club GB members
Sign up to receive email snow reports
Going skiing? Get your snow reports direct to your inboxGo