Flying is the fastest and most popular way to travel to the mountains, giving you access to resorts across Europe.
But with flying comes restrictions, especially for skiers and snowboarders, so it’s worth doing your research before buckling up and taking to the skies…
Top Flying Tips
- Book as far in advance as possible to get the best offers
- Sign up to airline newsletters for early-bird and other special deals
- Check baggage restrictions with your airline before booking
- Pre-book your baggage to get cheaper baggage rates in particular ski and snowboard carriage
- Mark your baggage with a luggage tag and ribbon or string to identify it easily on the carousel
- If you are driving to the airport it is always cheaper to pre-book your airport parking. Ski Club airport parking aims to give you the best deals possible for pre-booked airport parking.
- if you're tight on luggage allowance, wear your ski jacket, and cram what you can into you're hand luggage
- Members receive up to 27% and non-members receive up to 10% off their airport parking with APH